Friday, November 14, 2014
Syllabus according to experts
1. According to the SBC document, the syllabus is a lesson plan that covers SK (competency standards), KD (basic competencies), materials, instructional activities, and assessment of student achievement,
2. Salim (1987: 98) explains that "the syllabus is an outline, a summary, overview, or trees, or learning content."
3. Yulaelawati (2004: 123) explains that the syllabus is a set of plans and implementation arrangements in the learning and assessment system designed to contain all the components that have to do with the goal of mastering basic competencies.
4. According to the competency-based curriculum, syllabus contains seperengkat plans and arrangements for teaching and learning, classroom management and assessment of student competence.
5. According to the free dictionary, syllabus is points or an outline of a text.
Here are some interesting articles that you must read:
eagle eye pictures
missing you quotes
2014 range rover sport
funny meme about work
2014 ferrari 458 italia
tiger pictures to colour
2015 honda civic si turbo